maybe musings from the mind of mog
A cat has the right to get comfortable, particularly a good-looking man cat like Cece. Roll on, dude... :-)
Rolling in the dirts looks like loads of fun!
Hi CeceI'm a wooofie, but I like catses and wolling in stuff is the bestsmoochie kissesASTA
Hi,We like to roll in stuff too, but Jan gets very upset with us when we do. Especially if we woofies are walking her at the time.
Hi!! You look like you are having a great time!!! Do you give yourself a good bath after that dirt diving???
Hi Cece,Isn't dirt just the nicest thing to roll in? We don't get to do it much as we're indoor kitties, so we're very glad someone gets to have that kind of fun!Charlemagne and Tamar
That's what I love! I just adore getting down and dirty, picking up leaf litter on my furs! It is nice to meet you:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
A cat has the right to get comfortable, particularly a good-looking man cat like Cece. Roll on, dude... :-)
Rolling in the dirts looks like loads of fun!
Hi Cece
I'm a wooofie, but I like catses and wolling in stuff is the best
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Hi,
We like to roll in stuff too, but Jan gets very upset with us when we do. Especially if we woofies are walking her at the time.
Hi!! You look like you are having a great time!!! Do you give yourself a good bath after that dirt diving???
Hi Cece,
Isn't dirt just the nicest thing to roll in? We don't get to do it much as we're indoor kitties, so we're very glad someone gets to have that kind of fun!
Charlemagne and Tamar
That's what I love! I just adore getting down and dirty, picking up leaf litter on my furs! It is nice to meet you:)
Post a Comment