Saturday, March 07, 2009

Space, the final frontier

This has to be the most original entry in the Space theme for Photo Hunters. LOL. I have caught the kitties doing it outside and Bazel doing it in the kitchen sink but never together. That's got to be a first.

4 comments:

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We are sure two lazy cats. I was here first..No! I was here first...No!
...ok...we'll share :)

~ Napoleon and KittyBoy

Daisy said...

That was very silly of them! Whenever I use the litterbox, I am always on alert for Harley to chase me around as soon as I hop out. It's not very relaxing.

The Cat Realm said...

Hahahahahahaha, that is a funny photo! We've been in litter boxes together (some of us) but never DID it together, hahahahahaha.
Thank you so much for your condolences concerning our sweet sister-in-law Soraya, we very much appreciated it!

The Florida Furkids said...

We've never done that! Mom got a good laugh from that picture!
Sniffie and the Florida Furkids