Sunday, March 01, 2009

Brilliant Aloysius

The solution to our falling economy: Cats. Hadn't thought of it before but they are perfect. No?

15 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Yup!! I agree!!
Aloysius is a pretty smart cat!!!
Smarter than humans,heehee
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

yup; we's the anser to most human ills!

The Island Cats said...

We agree with that 100%!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

How nice to meet you! I see you have a house of wise and beautiful kitties! If only the owrld would listen to us...until then we just will keep sharpening our claws on their furniture!
Love Miss Peach

The Meezers or Billy said...

we agree!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

absolutely!!!

purrs
abby

Jans Funny Farm said...

We can see you're a very wize kitty!

Tuck said...

Of course! That's brilliant!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Cat's rule!! Aloysius is very clever!! Give Cece a tummy rub from us, if he'll let you!
Your FL furiends,

PS: Love the new look!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Hi! I wanted to stop by and say hello. I haven't been visiting as much lately because I was sick for about two weeks. Now that I am feeling better, I am dropping in to meet new people. Please feel free to come by anytime!

Cory said...

Hi, nice to meet you. We agree that cats are the solution to everything!

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Yep, cats is the right thing for sure.
Fanks Mog n everycat for joining in the BKCFoC this weekend!
Purrrrrrrrs,
da Mini

Mo and The Purries said...

Cats are the answer for everything, aren't they?
HELLO from the Purries at
Purrchance To Dream
and Uncle Mo, too!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

But of course!

We luvs how you gets to roll around in the dirts. We are so jealous!

Hello from Laila and Minchie.

Artsy Catsy said...

Oh, your blog looks so bright and springy! Makes us all smiley :-)

Purrs,
Rocky & staff