maybe musings from the mind of mog
O ya, you furry clean, Meowza. My beans was gone fur da hole weekend so when they finally camed home, I rolled an rolled an rolled on da doormat an gotted shtuff all ofur me. Felt lufly.Purrs,Victor
Orange Boy would love Meowza. He is a dirty cat too...I think he was born a gray tabby at heart!
I always look like that when I get to go outside, because I like to roll my white furs around in the dirt!Definitely mancatly, I say! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
O ya, you furry clean, Meowza. My beans was gone fur da hole weekend so when they finally camed home, I rolled an rolled an rolled on da doormat an gotted shtuff all ofur me. Felt lufly.
Purrs,
Victor
Orange Boy would love Meowza. He is a dirty cat too...I think he was born a gray tabby at heart!
I always look like that when I get to go outside, because I like to roll my white furs around in the dirt!
Definitely mancatly, I say! :)
Post a Comment