Saturday, March 14, 2009

Site Stuff

Messed with the site yesterday. Changed the background and text colors for St Patty's Day. Also added labels on the side, rearranged stuff and added Google translate. Even translates into Hebrew. Cool. Has more languages than the translate widget I have on my WordPress blog. That's one for Blogger.

9 comments:

Quasi said...

That's a lovely shade of green! Will you be dancing a jig on Tuesday? I'm just hoping for a little corned beef.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Your site looks nice. You did a good job.

Tiger Lily said...

Hi! I like the way your blog looks. Will you have corned beef on St. Patrick's day?

Daisy said...

I love the green for St. Patrick's day!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ooooh purrty...ours is just blah and mom's afraid to change it cuz she tried once and effurything went poof! It din't help dat she hadda keep leaving it to help dad, but still, she's so un-tech it's not even funny.

mog said...

Corned beef, probably not. If I were really creative, I'd create my own backgrounds or template. I have other blogs for that thou. Thanks for the compliments all.

The trick to success is backup, backup, backup in case everything goes poof. Course, can't exactly do that with Blogger.

Lux said...

Your site looks very pretty - I love it!

Marilynn said...

I'm with Zippy and crew -- too chicken to try changing anything. You and Mog are VERY brave!! And your blogsite is BERY pretty!

=)

Marilynn, Grace & Company

The Cat Realm said...

This is a great St. Patrick's day outfit for your blog!