Hi Mog!!! You CAME TO VISIT US!!! Thanks so much!!! Mommy just loves your coloring!!
The Taylor CatSSSSS
Are you a special breed or just a beautiful mixture like all of my kitties? I think you are so unique!! Can I be your Auntie Deb too? I am Auntie Deb to most of the Blogosphere.
Missed that comment, this is the old blog but since peeps decided to follow it I am posting here too. I find it useful to catch the latest posts of my favorite blogs since Blogger has that feature.
7 comments:
Hi! Thank you for visiting our blog and for welcoming us back!
Mommy thinks you are a beautiful kitty!!!
Hi Mog!!! You CAME TO VISIT US!!! Thanks so much!!! Mommy just loves your coloring!!
The Taylor CatSSSSS
Are you a special breed or just a beautiful mixture like all of my kitties? I think you are so unique!! Can I be your Auntie Deb too? I am Auntie Deb to most of the Blogosphere.
Love, Auntie Deb (maybe)
TEM-TAY-SHUNS ROCK!!!!
The taylor catsssss told us about you so we camed to bisit!!!
Sammy, Miles and Billy SweetFeets
http://meezertails.blogspot.com
Hi, Mog. I didn't know you have a new blog -- very nice!!
{{{{hugs}}}}
Marilynn, Grace & Company
Cece, pictured, is the neighbor cow kittie, don't know if he is any special breed. We consider you Auntie Deb already.
Oh, I am so honored! Cece is a beautiful kitty! I just love his black and white cow colorings!!
Love, Auntie Deb
Missed that comment, this is the old blog but since peeps decided to follow it I am posting here too. I find it useful to catch the latest posts of my favorite blogs since Blogger has that feature.
Post a Comment