Thursday, August 01, 2002

Ok, some peeps actually read my blog. I have been rather not terribly up to doing much. Back hurts worse and I am waiting for insurance approval for another MRI. Doc tried new pain meds but they just made me sick. Add to that, kid moved the PC to the back room, new desk, monitor too high, keyboard too low, I am not on the PC much. So, I lay in my bed of pain and play on the iBook. Unfortunately, Super Collapse has been released for OSX and well I haven't done much else. I did do one useful thing, move files. iTunes 3 is really nifty and I have been updating it, got bout 5gb of music. ;)

Now to the news peeps really want to know, my mailing list is down, can't even access the admin interface. So I get to write to Dreamhost and ask them to fix it as I can't access the underlying files/code. Not that it won't be noticed, I am working next couple days so can't attend to it til I am off. I still hang out of SF's list. And I did transfer the rest of my lists off my AOL email addresses. I just need to update the website so as not to point to AOL and I can ditch it.

No comments: