Wednesday, August 28, 2002

I'm starting to finally getting around to doing things that seriously needed doing like getting new glasses. I had held off til the insurance plan changed and then just hadn't gotten around to it til today, main reason they cost a lot. Price of glasses=price of PS2. And my doc's office finally returned my messages...twice by two different people wanting me to make an appointment to go over my MRI results and discuss my options. Makes me wonder that they finally either got the report or actually read it. And of course I wonder if it was any worse than the previous MRI. Curiosity will get me the appointment sooner.

Meanwhile, I spend my time trying to find where I put my registration code for NAV 2002 so I can reinstall it in the poor POS PC. That's the worst thing about losing my data, every time I reinstall, I have to look up my codes again. Least I don't have the spector of product activation hanging over me. I did actually see Windows XP on the compys at the store and I was quite unimpressed. Not that bright blue and bright green are my favorite color schemes, they're not. It's just it looks like Windows with a fancy skin. The icons are a bit more 3Dish, kindof goes with IncrediMail's look. I have to admit I am spoiled by OSX so it will take a lot to impress me.

No comments: