Wednesday, September 04, 2002

Mog's Mac trivia: OSX is pronounced "OS 10" cause OSX "oh-es-ex" may be pronounced "oh-sex". That bit of trivia done with, got the results of my MRI. Basically it is unchanged from the first MRI when I ended up in the ER, still a mild disc bulge. Spending a month in bed last December using up all my vacation time did nothing. I got better, yeah right, cause I ran out of time off. Well pain went from a 9 to an 8 on a scale of 1-10. So I went back to work and have been miserable since. So, next up is epidural steroid injections. They have an 80% chance of working and if they work, I can avoid the knife. I'll get a series of three, and hopefully, that will help. Anyway, I don't have to take time off for the epidurals so it looks like I can still go to Yaoi-Con.

No comments: