What's new, not much. Been working. EMG was normal and I don't have a desire to get zapped and stuck with needles, not a fun test. After inquiring about my pain level (5-8), the doc said I didn't need to come back unless I got worse. Worse is 7-9? Unable to walk? Everything going numb? Well, that what it was when I first saw him. His big advice was to lose weight and do the exercises in a little pamphlet. For that, I had 3 MRI's, a CT Scan and an EMG. I'm kindof glad I'm not going back. So, what am I doing? Seeing another doc, getting a second opinion, ie I filed an industrial claim.
Aside from all that, I had discovered I am hopelessly behind on reading fics and surfing sites. While I was laying around being most useless, other more enterprising folks have set up shop selling everything from t-shirts to coffee mugs to suport their web sites. Ok, I did set up a ring system but that is free. And I now have a minidoll maker, also free. I made some IncrediMail stationary, also free. I really don't have the knack for this I can see now.
Friday, January 25, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment