Friday, December 21, 2001

And that's not all. The person at the doc's office that was to handle the Family Medical Leave Act forms so I wouldn't get fired for being sick is off til next Thursday and of course, they haven't been filled out. They have only had them for a couple weeks (correction almost 3 weeks) and are in no hurry to do anything for me. After complaining about a coworker who was given preferential treatment and light duty who wasn't injured on the job, my supervisor had a list of specific questions about my limitations that HR wanted and told me to call the doc for the answers. I was told in no uncertain terms that they wouldn't provide them and if my employer wanted them, he had to fax them to the office. So I told my supervisor and of course he didn't fax them. They are in no hurry to accomodate me. Considering what a wonderful place I work for, it's no wonder people don't want to enter my profession.

No comments: