Monday, December 23, 2002

Gee I'm slow, almost worked another 7 in a row but got tired after the fourth day so didn't. So what's new, one of my kid's friends used the recycle container as an ashtray. Lucky for me the house didn't burn down. Still, I wasn't happy. I did get a little accomplished on the Ringmanager's group project World of Webrings. My experience with Mailman turned out to be useful. And yes, I am still involved with webrings, must update my site. WebRing has improved in it's features but still has a few flaws like it claims ownership of Ringmasters rings and the people involved tend to get a tad upset at any criticism of their capricious behavior. It may have left Yahoo but still acts like Yahoo, still looks like Yahoo. And certain people involved, well Andrea, tends to target rings she doesn't like. She doesn't like my protest ring either, no surprise there.

Holidays, well I do wish everyone a nice, happy holiday season even if I feel a bit bah humbug. I haven't even got a tree up yet. Looking forward to a new year, fun with Iraq, North Korea, Al Quida, the Howard government, and of course Microsoft. Hmmm, all of those are bad, something good, yes MacWorld. I eagerly await Steve Jobs' keynote address. ^_^ And just possibly more market share for OSX and Linux.

No comments: