Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Some people actually read my blog. Then they email me telling me I haven't updated. OK, a little update, today is my big day where I go for my epidural block. If it works, I will be able to walk without pain, sit without pain, and do things like bend over, play on the computer, finish FFVIII, attend Yaoi Con, and otherwise function without always being in severe pain. If it doesn't, I get two more tries before going under the knife. in the meantime, I lay in bed playing on the iBook. I CAN do that. I can even learn stuff. Think I know of most about every Linux distro going and the GUI's. Gnome looks nice as does the latest KDE. I prefer their look to XP's. The Wine project looks interesting too as does Open Office. I do so love alternatives to Windows.

I hadn't been paying a lot attention to games as of late. But I have been reminded of fanfiction that was so out of character that people would have a cow, that being fics where characters from different games and genres were lumped in together. I did it myself in parody. But now I have seen the ultimate OOC in a GAME by Squaresoft itself. OK, I do have a bit of trouble picturing Sephiroth and Mickey Mouse in the same game. I never would have paired them. Still, guess I'll have to play it just to see. Sephy is hot btw, saw some screenshots.

No comments: