Wednesday, October 09, 2002

Had the epidural, wasn't painful, just a little pressure. Course the doc did give me a local to numb the area first. He said my ears might pop, they didn't. Legs did get a little more numb, no dizziness. But when the lidocaine wore off, boy was my lower back sore. An ice pack helped, a massage from my kid helped more. She was even nicer today giving me a full body massage. That's what she is studying in school, and she's good at it. I did spend a fair amount of time finding out the different ways to travel to the con and how much they cost...too much. I'm driving again.

It would be nice if this said the correct Arizona time but it doesn't. Damn! It does indicate I stayed up late, it's barely after midnight now and is now the 10th. Played around with the more fun stuff, yes terminal. Welcome to Darwin it said. Now what shall I do with it? I can script some useful tasks I suppose. I'm having way too much fun to do anything useful like update my site. New HTML editor, have to learn that too.

No comments: