Thursday, July 04, 2002

Update on my clumsiness, I am back to work. Well, not today, have the day off. I have noticed something of interest to me. I can play on the PC, using ULead Photo Impact, and have to reboot like six times a day cause it eats system resources. IncrediMail does that too. Now that I have this new program on the iBook which is equally graphics intensive, Adobe Photoshop 7, I can more fairly compare. I still do NOT have to reboot the iBook. It keeps going and going. OSX is wonderful. And I can still keep 8-10 programs and multiple documents open and have no problems with Photoshop.

Now read this bout Microsoft. Interesting, and no I don't want Microsoft having admin privileges on my computer. I don't have that problem either with the iBook cause OSX only lets the admin (me) install stuff. Course, the article failed to mention that AOL has been doing it for years, it automatically updates AOL without any OK from me. And I never know just what they did when updating either. Just one more reason to stay away from the both of them.

No comments: