Wednesday, June 26, 2002

I should probably write something, it's been a while. Ok, we're #1, well Arizona is with the biggest, baddest forest fire in the nation. That's not a distinction I prefer, hoping for rain. Hey, there's clouds finally, rain would be nice. Don't like my state to go up in smoke.

Noticed, I wrote when I got back to work. Well, been working overtime til braindead here slipped on a wet spot on the floor and fell, twisting my ankle. So, I have a few days off now. That happened yesterday. Other big happening yesterday is the friend that was staying with us moved out. Now we have this one empty room which my kid wants to make into a entertainment room, ie move the PC off the dining room table where it's been for the last 5 years. Don't know what I'll do if I can finally see the table, ha! Now if I could just stop using the PC, that would be nice. Trouble is they haven't ported over IncrediMail over to the Mac yet and that's the one program I still use it for. I am so addicted. The appeal, graphic design, trying new stuff. I do so love playing.

No comments: