Monday, January 15, 2001

I'm easily amused. I find surfing all the recently updated and created blogs quite entertaining and I am just referring to the site design. There's some awesome talent here. This one I found last night is outstanding, and features Elly from Xenogears. And check out some of the previous designs. This girl's talented. And raving bout the wonderfully designed blogs is much more fun than reading my email. I had an online friend who was quite insistent I come and visit, made all kinds of grandiose plans from touring the country to sharing an apartment. I indicated a short visit to get to meet IRL would be a more prudent first visit. I guess he's been thinking it over, cause now, I got basically a "Dear John" letter. He's decided all he's willing to do is have dinner if that. And well, if I am going to fly halfway round the world, I might like a little more, a little sightseeing or something. Considering his change in attitude, there are places I'd like to go more with online friends that would do something together like Y-Con or AX or Japan.

No comments: