skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
iMog
maybe musings from the mind of mog
Sunday, January 21, 2001
I was thinking, both Sephy and Vinny have had the priviledge of being uke to Pikachu. Poor Seifer though, hasn't had that pleasure. At least I haven't seen any doujinshi with that pairing. Maybe, I'll write a little fic.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
mog
owned by cats
View my complete profile
My Cats and Me
Mind of Mog
iInfidel
iMeowza
Carnival of the Cats
Labels
Apple
Blogger
blogs
carnivals
cat food
cats
Caturday
Cece
Daisy
dirtyboy
DreamHost
Easy Like Sunday
economy
FaceBook
family
FarmVille
Finally Friday
freebies
Harley
health
holidays
Keefe
LDS
Life
Mancat Monday
Meowza
Nina
Pinterest
Ritzi
Ritzi Blogger
Sally
site stuff
SOPA
Tummy Tuesday
Windows
Wordless Wednesday
WordPress
Blog Archive
►
2014
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(15)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(57)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2003
(10)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2002
(41)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
▼
2001
(151)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(25)
▼
January
(38)
Taming the Rave explains a little bout the stuff m...
You can do this now but not for long cause as soon...
Trying to focus on more cheery stuff, actually rel...
Taking a break to enjoy myself after a rather bad ...
One of those friends called, don't think he apprec...
Cleaning kid's room, so far found a water pipe, a ...
Trying to deal with cleaning out her room, going t...
FYI, this site exist to encourage respect and tole...
Probably should sleep instead of write in my blog....
A few thoughts on Jung, ok, understanding Psycholo...
Not a whole lot new, did make a new page, robots.t...
Interesting article, well if you've geen guilty of...
42
I was thinking, both Sephy and Vinny have had the ...
Considering where this blog is located, ie on my s...
Well, interesting, someone seems to still be aroun...
Testing, it wasn't uploading earlier er now yester...
Since I worked, not much of interest happened that...
Yahoo Club Founders Club has piccies of what the n...
Psycat sent me the most adorable pic, really made ...
Musing on vacation spots for the winter, places wh...
OK, finally got the archive fixed to match my new ...
I was thinking back to that talk in church (yes I ...
I'm easily amused. I find surfing all the recently...
Testing here, found a really cool looking blog and...
It's so quiet, the Clubs are dead, Hunter is gone ...
There's going to be more Tenshi, article here. Tha...
Let's see, it's Friday, it's raining, storm hit he...
Testing here, now can I add pics, think so, so... ...
Tired, so very tired, that's what I get for spendi...
Re Yahoo, quoting CNNfn "In after-hours trading, i...
OK, couldn't resist temptation, watched Temptation...
OK, it's go live time, this is it for design chang...
Got the archive reasonably set up set the links ca...
Ok, back to changing stuff, still not satisfied. N...
OK, think I am reasonably satisfied. I prefer the ...
Have I totally screwed up this blog? Yes? No? Yes,...
Testing to see if the blog works. I just made it a...
Followers
Blogs I Follow
The Poupounette
Thankful Thursday
3 days ago
Zoolatry
WELCOME AUTUMN
5 days ago
miriam's ideas
iimy life is humdrum with moments of sheer danger. if you know of a hiding place send me a link.
2 years ago
GeorgeTheDuck.Com
#CatmasEve is coming.
4 years ago
Digicats (and Dogs)
Spring into Steampunk Easter with Digicats!
5 years ago
Meowsings of an Opinionated Pussycat
The 6th Time: A 400 Word Cat Story
5 years ago
Goodness Gracie
Happy Holidays
6 years ago
Journal d'un chat : les aventures d'Eirwena
Blague de chat : croire au père Noël
6 years ago
House of the (Mostly) Black Cats
We Remember Evan Hunter Gillette
7 years ago
THE CAT REALM
Happy Noms Day to Everybody!
7 years ago
Meezer Tails
How life has changed
7 years ago
Curlz and Swirlz, Life with Cornish Rex Cats...
#Dona Nobis Pacem #Blog4Peace #Wordsarepowerful
7 years ago
Life From A Cat's Perspective.
Samantha And Mom are Finally Home! We Have Lots to Tell!
9 years ago
Housecat Confidential
Floofy Friday
9 years ago
LoCo in Chile!
Visiting Angels
10 years ago
Diva Kitty & The Fluffies
My Diva has left me. RIP my sweet Sophia.
10 years ago
KITTY BELLYS
Zeus
11 years ago
Abby Normal and the Stygian Panther
A Long Time
11 years ago
The World of Hansel
Happy Birthday to meeeeee!
12 years ago
Daisy the Curly Cat
We are so very thankful
12 years ago
Just when you're thinking things over
Tummy / tabby Tuesday
12 years ago
Three Country Cats
Kaleb Has Gone to the Bridge
13 years ago
The World According to Misha
No comments:
Post a Comment