maybe musings from the mind of mog
It's cute! We never did learn how to do that ...
It's easy, just follow the directions for adding an html gadget, site gives the html to paste. It's at http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.comBut your site is prettier by far. Don't mess with perfection.
The bees are cute. Can I bat them? I want Mom to update our blog, but Victor says she'll have to break it first and I don't want that.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It's cute! We never did learn how to do that ...
It's easy, just follow the directions for adding an html gadget, site gives the html to paste. It's at http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
But your site is prettier by far. Don't mess with perfection.
The bees are cute. Can I bat them? I want Mom to update our blog, but Victor says she'll have to break it first and I don't want that.
Post a Comment