Saturday, May 18, 2002
So I'm a slowpoke, what else is new? Regarding my health, my butt still hurts, I'm on light duty til the doc evaluates me. Course, being as I am doing different work, one would think I wouldn't be terribly good at it. Unfortunately I am. And no, even when requested, I wouldn't change jobs. I like what I do. Regarding our dead cat, we have her back and her ashes are in a little black plastic box beside the compy til we can get her a nice urn. Regarding money, um well, we had a leak, still need to get the plumber out to check where and fix...$$$$$ Kids got ambitious and tore up the carpet in my kid's room so, I have to replace that too. And I almost forgot the circuit that went bad, need an electrician too. Regarding the wonderful world of webrings, WWIII has broken out. Maybe it's just the nature of things, but one would think people would have learned from Yahoo how NOT to do things. Nope, not even. People and their fat ego's, would like to stuff something up their ego too. Now back to all this mail that has piled up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment