Sunday, April 21, 2002

Gee, I'm slow. What's new, well on the 15th I lost my chance at getting one of those spiffy new iMacs, money went to the IRS. Everyday, I get a new letter from my health insurance denying coverage for something. That sucks big time. Got to write up appeals. And yesterday, my eldest cat, Fuzzball, died. It was rather heartbreaking. Kid was hysterical, I knew it would be like that. It wasn't unexpected as the cat was 14 and in ill health. Well a big tumor on her tounge was. It was impossible for her to groom herself, so she got shaved by the vet under anesthesia so she wouldn't shred the vet. Also, it was bout impossible for her to eat. As feisty as she was, it was a two person job with a syringe to get anything in her. It was sad to see her go from being this beautiful cat to a pathetic, skinny, sick cat and then to a pathetic cold dead cat.

No comments: