Monday, March 11, 2002

Working overtime, what fun. Well, I am a bit tired so haven't done much. Today, if anyone is counting, is six months from 9/11. I doubt I will ever forget that day watching CNN, watching those planes crash into the twin towers of the World Trade Center, watching in horror as the realization that we were under attack on our own soil sunk in, watching too the heroic efforts of those who were involved in the rescue efforts. We saw and heard of many heros, some (in the plane that went down in Pennsylvania) who gave their lives to prevent further tragedy. In the time since, we have thankfully not seen a reoccurance. And the only big scare seemed to be the anthrax laced mail. haven't heard much bout that lately. So, what else happened. People came to gether to support and lift each other up, to provide comfort in the face of adversity, to provide a bit of cheer to get our minds off the stress, to get back to living. Of course, all this has been a terrible distraction to the task of maintaining my site. So, I haven't done much, and sometimes all I want to do is have a little mindless fun.

No comments: