Tuesday, March 19, 2002

So what have I been doing, nothing useful I can assure you. Working mostly to the point of Collapse. Best score to date 358,544. My coworker who introduced me to the game tried to beat my previous best score of 313,452. No only did she fail, but I set a new high score for her to beat. Oh what fun we have when it is dead quiet at work. It doesn't happen often. I even play when at home and let me say playing on a laptop is a challenge with this trackpad instead of a mouse. I did get to level 10 however. I know I really should do more useful and practical stuff but the last several days at work have been stressful and I needed release.

Aside from work, the only excitement was a Yahoo Groupss free weekend. Groups were down and people tried backups. Some failed spectacularly as they were unable to handle the load from Yahoo. Yahoo came back up before the backups. And the mail still is slow. That's nothing new with Yahoo thou.

No comments: