And for Gundam Wing after searching, realized was searching on wrong ML. Yes, people have seen this before.
# 1 Quatre Winner
# 2 Relena Peacecraft
# 3 Treize Khushrenada
# 4 Catherine Bloom
# 5 Zechs Marquise
# 6 Sally Po
# 7 Heero Yuy
# 8 Chang Wufei
# 9 One of the Five Scientists
# 10 Lucrezia Noin
# 11 Trowa Barton
# 12 Duo Maxwell
# 13 Lady Une
# 14 Rasid
# 15 Dorothy Catalonia
Since I don't pilot a giant mecha, not bad, I like Quatre. And Dorothy is correctly places IMHO. And cause I'm really bored.
# 1 Zidane Tribal
# 2 Adelbert Steiner
# 3 Freya Cresent
# 4 Garnet Til Alexandros the 17th (Dagger)
# 5 Marcus
# 6 Blank
# 7 Beatrix
# 8 VIVI Ornitier
# 9 Ruby
# 10 Amarant Coral
# 11 Eiko Carol
# 12 Kuja
# 13 Baku
# 14 Mog
# 15 Queen Brahne
# 16 Quina Quen
# 17 Sorn/Thorn
I don't even want to think of the implications of that, well I am Mog and I came in 14th. Course, it would help if I actually played the game. Need to finish FF8 first, boring card quest.
For the boys, yes I did this test too.
# 1 Squall Lionhart
# 2 Irvine Kinneas
# 3 Seifer Almasy
# 4 Zell Dincht
For the girls, not many choices so bound to get Rinoa somewhere, last is best.
# 1 Selphie Tilmitt
# 2 Quistis Trepe
# 3 Rinoa Heartilly
Now to write that lap dance fic, yes Rinoa lap danced on poor Squall and he looked so miserable too (in the game).
Monday, April 02, 2001
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment