Don't get too dirty because your mom might give you the bath. I need you to email me. I have tried to send your VSquillion but the email address isn't letting me send it, it keeps bouncing back to me. I have check and using the address you left for me. Email me at gracie1915@yahoo.com Thanks.
4 comments:
I sure wish I could go Outside and roll around in some dirts!!
We bet being outside is fun business!
P.S.
Thanks for purring and praying for Moki!
Don't get too dirty because your mom might give you the bath.
I need you to email me. I have tried to send your VSquillion but the email address isn't letting me send it, it keeps bouncing back to me. I have check and using the address you left for me. Email me at gracie1915@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Looks like you're watch something very closely, Meowza - happy hunting!
Charlemagne and Tamar
Post a Comment