Saturday, September 05, 2009

Weird

Visited a site and was unable to comment. Said I needed to sign in but I was already signed in. Nice orange kitties too, I love orange kitties, had one when I was a child. All my kitties have been gray ever since except for Pepper who was the color of pepper.

5 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hmm, that's strange. We sometimes have a problem leaving a comment here and there. We were able to leave a comment on the orange kitty blog today.

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

Sometimes we have that problem, too. We ended up opening a separate tab to log in and that seemed to fix it.

Pretty orange kitty at the site you listed.

We hope that you are doing okay, Meowza and Mog.

Charlemagne and Tamar

Hansel said...

it was pretty strange. Right now, we're trying to figure out which one of your blogs is the cat one?

mog said...

Mind of Mog is the main blog where most of the cat stuff is. iMeowza is Meowza's own blog, all cat all his. iInfidel was first Izzy's and then Cece's blog. I currently run Carnival of the Cats and am an editor at the Cat Blogosphere. Got all that?

Christine and FAZ said...

Blogging can get so complicated sometimes. FAZ