Tuesday, November 05, 2002

I think the epidural is working. I worked 7 out of 9 days and wasn't in severe pain til I ate something. I had food poisoning so the past day has been hell. I am hoping to not be sick long enough to vote. So far, that's not happening. Seeing that I worked so much, I haven't done much cept play with themes. Currently I am using DSX, nice cause it's black, and with the right desktop wallpaper, looks spiffy. I did discover OS9 is the most customizable so I'll have to play with that too. And you can customize Windows XP to look like OSX too.:) And here all I had played with were Winamp skins.

Listening to the news got me thinking. The Axis of Evil was being discussed and I immediately thought of Microsoft - Intel - AMD. Palladium IS evil IMHO. Gee, reminds me I need to do something with my site.

No comments: