Had an enlightening day, my ex called for my kid, we got talking, and lo and behold the story she told him about the car getting wrecked didn't match the story she told me. I called her, out with her friends being useless as usual and she finally told me the truth. She wasn't driving. A so called friend took the keys and went joyriding and wrecked the car. Now that would have been covered by insurance. She cost me over $2000. And of course he was going to pay til he ended up in jail for grand theft auto, different car. Seems he likes joyriding a bit too much. And she nearly lost the tire off the car, the one I bought to replace the one he wrecked along with the front end, cause the lug nuts got loose cause the person at the tire place didn't tighten it properly. Oh, she hasn't gone back to straighten that out either. And she still doesn't have a job. And she soon will not have a home. I am fed up.
So, what else is new? Went to the doc last week for an earache, got an antibiotic which apparently didn't work. So now, after the doc's assistant didn't return my call, I went to Urgent Care with stabbing pain, ringing in my ear, and not being able to hear much. Now I have a ruptured eardrum. Safe to say I am not listening to the iPod. And the doc still hasn't told me the results of my hip xrays, probably will need surgery or something eventually, hopefully before I am unable to walk.
Monday, November 26, 2001
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment